Please call the rooms on 07 3163 7820 and advise our staff of the urgent nature of the referral. We will always ensure the referred patient is seen in a timely manner. Please also fax the referral to 07 3163 1371 to allow one of our specialists to review the referral, if required.
We accept electronic referrals through Medical Objects but ask that you or your receptionist phones our staff prior to sending urgent referrals.
Our doctors are happy to take calls from referring doctors to discuss clinical cases and arrange urgent appointments or hospital admissions.
Please find our referral form which you can use to refer your patients. You can fill out the online form below, or print and send the PDF version. You can use this form to refer open access patients as well as patients who require consultations.
- Dr Linus Chang - Colonoscopy, Endoscopic Ultrasound, Upper GI Cancer, Pancreatobilary Disease and Hepatitis B
- Dr Mazhar Haque - Hepatology including Hepatitis B and C, General Gastroenterology, Diagnostic and Screening Endoscopic Procedures including Colonoscopy, Coeliac Disease
- Dr Sylvia Vigh - Hepatology including Hepatitis B and C, Diagnostic and Screening Endoscopic Procedures including Colonoscopy, Women's Digestive Issues, General Gastroenterology
- Dr Johannes Wittmann - ERCP, Endoscopic Ultrasound, Interventional Endoscopy, Diagnostic and Screening Endoscopic Procedures, General Gastroenterology, Hepatitis B and C
- Dr Peter Hendy - Inflammatory Bowel disease, General Gastroenterology, Endoscopy and Colonoscopy.
Open Access Criteria
- Age <70
- BMI <35
- Minimal comorbidities - cardiovascular, respiratory, diabetes
- No anticoagulation - warfarin, clopidogrel, fish oil
Please note: open access patients will be required to attend a nurse led information session regarding the procedure and bowel preparation required. If any issues are identified then the patient will be required to have a consultation with a gastroenterologist.