Health practitioners are asked to fill out the form below to refer patients to Mater Hill Gastroenterology. This form can be used to refer direct access patients or patients who need a consultation prior to their endoscopic procedures.
Alternatively you may download a copy of the referral form for your practice.
- Dr Linus Chang - Colonoscopy, Endoscopic Ultrasound, Upper GI Cancer, Pancreatobilary Disease and Hepatitis B
- Dr Mazhar Haque - Hepatology including Hepatitis B and C, General Gastroenterology, Diagnostic and Screening Endoscopic Procedures including Colonoscopy, Coeliac Disease
- Dr Sylvia Vigh - Hepatology including Hepatitis B and C, Diagnostic and Screening Endoscopic Procedures including Colonoscopy, Women's Digestive Issues, General Gastroenterology
- Dr Johannes Wittmann - ERCP, Endoscopic Ultrasound, Interventional Endoscopy, Diagnostic and Screening Endoscopic Procedures, General Gastroenterology, Hepatitis B and C
Open Access Criteria
- Age <70
- BMI <35
- No co morbidities - cardiovascular, respiratory, diabetes
- No anticoagulation - warfarin, clopidogrel, fish oil
- No prior anaesthetic issues including IV access problems
Please note: open access patients will be required to attend a nurse led information session regarding the procedure and bowel preparation required. If any issues are identified then the patient will be required to have a consultation with a gastroenterologist.